Get to know our Client Solutions Specialist, Laura Turner! When she’s not busy cycling and training for her upcoming Century (that’s 100 MILES!), she’s busy reaching out to our customers and making sure all of their needs are met. Haven’t talked to her yet? Don’t worry, you will. Meet Laura! What’s your position at Ecolink? Client [...]
Ecolink.com Industrial Degreasers & Solvents
Those who have been involved in the industrial cleaning solvent industry for a long time can tell you that finding the right chemical dealer is as important as finding the appropriate chemicals to use regarding the cleaning of metals and other materials. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation and negligence with some chemical dealers, [...]
As frightening as the concept is today, there was a time when little research was applied to finding out whether chemical usage as it pertains to cleaning solvents and degreasing solutions used on metals and specific materials were harmful to those using the chemicals and to the environment. Thankfully, more scientists are making education regarding [...]
The benefits of using a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) goes a long way to ensuring you are using a safe chemical product. A Material Safety Data Sheet is a detailed document containing specific information on the potential hazards of using certain chemically induced products. Some of these hazards include flammability, health risks, the reactivity [...]
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently had an update regarding the Material Safety Data Sheet, or MSDS approved Solvents, among the topic of conversation was the compound chemical N-Propyl Bromide, which is increasingly being used as a drop in replacement for heavily regulated and banned substances such as perchloroethylene, TCE, and TCA. N-Propyl Bromide is [...]
The products used to remove oil, dirt, grease, or alternative types of contaminants from a surface during refinishing, cleaning or manufacturing processes create several concerns. Commercial degreasers can consist of a number of organic or non-organic volatile components and the choices a company makes in this area are important. A volatile organic compound or VOC [...]
What’s your position at Ecolink? Marketing Coordinator How long have you worked here? I started last May, so just shy of 1 year! How long have you been doing what you’re doing (before Ecolink!)? Before Ecolink I was at Georgia College & State University (yes, it’s a mouthful—I bet you can’t say it 5 [...]
The Air Quality Management District (AQMD) defines volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as the emission of harmful and destructive gases emanating from certain solids or liquids. VOCs include a variety of chemicals, most of which could have short-term, or even more serious long-term adverse health effects. VOC’s are a direct effect to the spike in air [...]
Ecolink is proud to announce the company’s winning of the prestigious “AMY” Award within their selected category for SEO Marketing. The AMY Awards, presented by AMA Atlanta, is a creative award presented to those companies that have successfully constructed innovative strategies with consistently outstanding results. The award is an annual recognition of both companies and [...]
Several common cleaning products that can be found in homes and are purchased by unsuspecting people contain hazardous chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that emit smog-forming chemicals and can be harmful to anyone who comes in contact with the noxious gas. All-purpose cleaners and industrial degreasers, as well as specialty products can pollute indoor [...]
- Daraclean, Dye Penetrant Inspection, Magnetic Particle NDT Available from Ecolink Inc. March 22, 2010
- Contec Wipes, Wipers and Contec Prosat at Warner Robins AFB May 13, 2010
- MIL-PRF Cleaner: ARL Revision now includes Low or VOC Exempt standard March 10, 2010
- Transformer Maintenance – Envirotemp FR3 Oil Clean-up March 31, 2010
- Suffering from Nickel and Alloy Stripping Woes? The Solution is Simpler to Find than You Might Imagine August 9, 2012
- Get to Know…Laura Turner! June 5, 2013
- Finding the Right Chemical Cleaner Dealer May 22, 2013
- Eco Friendly Industrial Cleaning Chemicals May 19, 2013
- MSDS Solvents – Discover Green Cleaning Solutions May 11, 2013
- N-Propyl Bromide – MSDS Approved Solvents May 9, 2013
- Lashay Strayhand: Heya this is a superb item. I'm going to transmit ...
- bid-ninja: hey, I'm unable to subscribe for ones RSS feed. Ca...
- Eric Nordstrom: Great products, we use the Daraclean / MagnaVu alk...
- Merry Tejeiro: ...
- ronald otukile: Quotation on your transformer oil cleaning chemica...